Saturday 4 July 2009

1 st Impression


Finally the blog is opened, I hope to overcome my laziness and to post some thoughts about events and adventures.
Yee, I have moved down to Folkestone and probably will stay longer at this vineyard, despite the fact work is monotonous. Anyway it is better than the month I spent together with crazy beekeeper in East Anglia.


22 th May - Arrived in London Stansted, Keith picked me up, spent one awful night in Eping forest
23 th May - first experience in Pimlico market, selling honey jars
to be continued... I hope later to add some photos and to express also my emotions and feelings not only dry facts ;-)

Tomorrow I will go to Dover.. some sightseeing and meeting with fox.

It is late... and my back starts to let me know about tension again... See U

No comments:

Post a Comment